Sunday 30 August 2015

Conclusion

Assalamualaikum.

Hello readers! So, are you satisfied with all the information that you have got from my blog? Well, I do hope you enjoy reading this blog and like it. Why Harry Potter? For your information, I’ve watched Harry Potter since I was a kid. In short, it’s just like I grew up with them and I followed their journey. Harry Potter is not just a story. It’s how the stories 
affected me very much. These stories taught me a very good lesson on how life works.

First of all, these stories taught me about friendship. As you can see, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley were always right beside Harry. They were there together through ups and downs. Although, there are several times three of them got caught in the fighting, but eventually, they will find their way out and solved their problems. So, the morale that I got from the story is, a true friend is not only there when you’re in the happy situations, but, always be the light to guide you in your darkness. So, what’s holding you on? Cherish the friendship that you’ve got.

Second of all, what I have learned is love is the most powerful magic. In this story, Lily Potter which is Harry’s mother protected him by using the magical love, it may look ridiculous, but it is the most powerful magic which it has defeated the most powerful wizard, Lord Voldemort. As in the real life, with love, you will sacrifice everything to people you love. You will do everything for the people you love because you know it is worth it. All I can say is, love can overcome hateful.

Finally, I learned how to be brave. I have to admit that before this, I am similar with Neville Longbottom, who is afraid of his own shadow, and so do I. I was afraid to protect myself, till most of the people around me always take an advantage on me. But soon I realized that, I have my own right. Now, I have overcome my fear, and will do everything that I want. I do believe that hard working and determination will lead me to be successful. So, my friends, don’t let other people make you to do something that you don’t just because they see you that you’re the weakest link, believe me, you’re not.

So, my fellow potterheads, do remember that Harry Potter will always be with us, in our heart.


The End.


No comments :

Post a Comment